Complete and Continue
- Support is provided for queries related to the course.
- Please be polite when communicating with instructors and other participants. Inappropriate language and disruption of the course atmosphere are not permitted.
- Questions should be asked in the designated places: the instructor’s welcome post or task section.
- You may share photos of your works on the classroom wall and comment on the works of other participants.
- If you have a problem with your work, you can post a picture of it on the classroom wall or attach it to the task (in the latter case, other participants will not see it).
- You can leave your thoughts, impressions and comments about the course in a special form, which you can find on the educational platform.
- Make sure your questions are clear and written in simple language.
- A cost-free extension of the deadline is only given in exceptional circumstances. If you have been given one, let the course instructors know by messaging them privately.
- For all other participants, the extension remains subject to a fee. Please respect the other course participants and the work of the instructors.
- If you substitute ingredients or use low quality products, the instructors are not responsible for the results.
- Homework is only checked if there are good quality pictures of the product where all the textures can be seen. Photos of the whole product and the cut are required. The product must not be frozen.
- If you send in photos of other people's work or photos of your homework that have been edited in a misleading manner, the right to receive a certificate may be forfeited.
- If your behavior does not adhere to course rules, the KICA Academy may discontinue your right to study.