10 days pastry challenge rules
If you would like to join 10 Day Pastry Challenge, make three pastries, compete with others and get special gifts from KICA, you need to join the Facebook group before March 6. Contact our client care managers by email at [email protected] or by phone: +380 (68) 863 15 86 (Whatsapp, Viber, Telegram).
Before starting our 10 Day Pastry Challenge, please read the following policies and keep them in mind:
- To participate in the 10 Open Day Pastry Challenge, it is required to join the Facebook group.
- Bonus recipe will be available in the Facebook group.
- If you have a technical issue, please contact our client care managers by email at [email protected] or by phone: +380 (68) 863 15 86 (Whatsapp, Viber, Telegram)
- If you have a problem with your work, you can contact the pastry instructor through private message (other participants will not see your communication) or in the comments section.
- Pastry lovers of all levels are welcome here. There is no such thing as a silly question.
- Make sure your questions are clear and written in simple language.
- Please be polite when communicating with the pastry instructor and other participants. Inappropriate language and disruption of the atmosphere during the 10 Day Open Pastry Challenge are not permitted.
- You may share photos of your works in the comments section and comment on the work of other participants.
- To participate in the 3 Best Works Contest, submit photos of all 3 pastries (two photos of each pastry: overall pastry and the cut slice) to the following Google Form https://forms.gle/cyfUVJbAS36m8N8WA before the deadline of April 2nd at 6 pm London time.
- The results of the 3 Best Works Contest will be announced on April 3rd at 12 pm London time in the Facebook group.
- The Certificates for 3 Best Works Contest winners will be sent to their email addresses within 3 days of announcement.
- Access to video classes and recipes is provided on our educational platform Teachable. The links for each class will be sent according to the following schedule:
March 20th - Basque Cheesecake
March 23rd - Raspberry Cupcake
March 27th - Individual Chocolate Cake
- If you substitute ingredients or use low quality products, the instructors are not responsible for the results.
- Content posted in the group cannot be saved, modified or shared outside the group. Every group member has the right to feel safe that their photos and comments remain private to group members only.
- There shall be no self-promotion for a specific blog/website or product.